It’s October once again, which means it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It isn’t really related to books and literature, but it’s a cause that’s close to my heart.
Here are some helpful sites related to breast cancer. Please take a moment to visit any of these sites to see how you can help raise awareness and support for breast cancer care and research.
- The Breast Cancer Site – Help fund mammograms for women in need. Go to the site and simply click daily. It’s free! You don’t have to pay for or buy anything.
- Pink Ribbon International
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure (US) – Get Involved page
- Breast Cancer Care (UK)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- ICanServe Foundation (Philippines)
Join the fight!