Hello, dear readers. Thank you for dropping by!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Helping to raise awareness and support for breast cancer is a cause that is close to my heart. If you could, please take a moment to visit any of these sites to see how you can help raise awareness and support for breast cancer care and research.
- The Breast Cancer Site – Help fund mammograms for women in need. Go to the site and simply click daily. It’s free! You don’t have to pay for or buy anything. Every click counts.
- Pink Ribbon International
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure (US) – Get Involved page
- National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. (US)
- Breast Cancer Care (UK)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- ICanServe Foundation (Philippines) – for all weekends of October, they will have a booth set up at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell Center, Makati. 100% of sales go to programs that provide hope and help to people living with breast cancer.
Join the fight! Let’s lend a hand however we can. 🙂